Tim Cook, Apple’s Chief Operating Officer, answered some questions from Wall Street investors at the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet conference.
While most of his answers don’t tell us much of anything, as they are mostly meant to reassure shareholders, we did have some minor revelations:
- The iPad will be first sold directly by Apple and later on by other retailers like Best Buy.
- He has owned an iPad for the last 6 months and is very fond of it.
- Apple should now mostly be seen as a “A Mobile-Device Company”.
- Sticking by AT&T has advantages for Apple like simplicity and the possibility to work on new features easier.
- They are not making a TV.
- The iPhone Business is “just getting started”.