You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| February 24, 2010
Apple COO Tim Cook Speaks At Goldman Sachs Conference
- The iPad will be first sold directly by Apple and later on by other retailers like Best Buy.
- He has owned an iPad for the last 6 months and is very fond of it.
- Apple should now mostly be seen as a “A Mobile-Device Company”.
- Sticking by AT&T has advantages for Apple like simplicity and the possibility to work on new features easier.
- They are not making a TV.
- The iPhone Business is "just getting started".