Fabulous photo enhancing app FX Photo Studio HD for iPad has just gotten an update making it better than ever. FX Photo Studio HD brings out the creative photographer in you with tons of filters and effects from retro to futuristic that you can mix and match.
It also has some nice basic editing tools and direct sharing options. We reviewed the iPhone version of this app recently; take a look if you want detail on what this app can do. The update brings the app up to the level of the iPhone version, plus adds a layer of functionality unique to the iPad. Here is what the update includes:
· 41 new photo effects (181 in total)
· New categories of effects for a wider choice (groovy, lomo, vintage, tilt shift, bizarre, artistic, distortion effects, frames and more)
· Major user interface improvements
· Documents folder for easy image sharing between iPad and computer
· Built in Printing option
· Improved preview quality
· Image resizing tool
· Sharing to Twitter fixed
· Sharing of Presets
· Faster image processing
· Adjustable parameters for all effects
· Saving effect mixes to Presets
· Tumblr sharing
· Image resizing option when posting online
· Possibility to add text, while sharing images via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr
· Rare crashes fixed
Want to win a copy? Five lucky winners will get a promo code.
Simply comment below by February 16 at 1:00 p.m. EST for your chance to win. Good luck! And if you don’t win, be sure to grab it up quick — it’s on sale for $2.99 for a limited time.