Epic Games’ ChAIR Entertainment has announced the release of Infinity Blade: Arena. The new update to the popular iOS game, Infinity Blade, will be available in the App Store on Thursday, May 19 and feature a multiplayer mode for the first time.
The significant update includes the highly anticipated reveal of the Infinity Blade multiplayer mode, additional items for single player campaign, and much more!
The update includes:
- Enter the Arena: Assuming the role of Titan or Knight, Infinity Blade fans can now challenge their friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
- Survivor Mode: Players face off against a legion of Titans to see how far they can go!
- New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
- More than two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets for players to collect and master.
- New Facebook integration allows fans to view their character on their profile and take a screen grab to share with friends.
- Much more! New Achievements, additional Leaderboards, and some new surprises!
Released in December, Infinity Blade is the first iOS game to run on the Unreal Engine 3. Its second free content pack, Infinity Blade: The Deathless Kings, was released in March.
The $5.99 universal Infinity Blade game is available in the App Store. Current users may download the free update on Thursday via iTunes.
What do you think? Leave your comments below.