Apple has made Flash on iOS a dream for most, and it will probably stay that way. However today we have a fantastic work around for you that will let you play Flash content on your iPad, whether it’s a game or movie, without having to jailbreak! Read on to find out how.
What Devices Does This Work On?:
- iPad 1, 2
What You Need:
- iSwifter – it’s a free iPad app.
- Step 1: Download the iSwifter app from the iPad App Store.
- Step 2: Once the app has finished downloading and installing, launch it.
- Step 3: Dismiss the message and browse to any website of your choice. The app will automatically let you interact with Flash content. You can play games by using the in-app keyboard or tapping on the screen which acts as a mouse click. You can even go to sites like Vevo and view music videos, it’s that easy.
- Step 4 (Optional): The app only lets you browse for 30 minutes however if you want to browse for an unlimited amount of time, just tap the shopping basket on the top right corner of your screen and purchase the one time, $4.99 in-app purchase.
Using iSwifter is a great way to browse Flash content on your iPad; the app basically allows you to control a web browser in the cloud which not only gives you the ability to access US only content but also make use of a desktop web browser’s features. I was successfully able to play a game on Miniclip.com and watch videos on Vevo quite smoothly. Remember though, since this is a remote web browser you’re accessing, it is not really advisable to log in to websites, however the choice is yours. If you’re looking for a way to access Flash content on iOS, this is the best way to do it.