In case you haven’t already spent your night running from store to store, here is a friendly reminder that Apple’s Black Friday sale for this year is now available both online and in-store.
Confirming the leaks from earlier this week, Apple has put many of their products on sale, including gift cards. There are also some big rebates on third party accessories. Best of all, these sales are available both in Apple’s brick and mortar stores, as well as online, if you don’t really feel like going out today. Of course, you should be able to save a few dollars on most products, but if you don’t know what to get, here are some of the most notable deals:
- iPad 2 16GB $458 (down from $499)
- iPod touch 8GB $179 (down from $199)
- iPad 2 Smart Cover $28 for the polyurethane and $58 for leather (down from $39 and $69)
- Apple Bluetooth Keyboard $58 (down from $69)
- $50 iTunes Gift Card $45 (Down from $50)
- Jawbone Up Bracelet $78 (down from $99)
- Jawbone Jambox $148 (down from $199)
- And many more!
Of course, buying from Apple might not always be the best deal. A lot of third party vendors might have bigger discounts. Not to mention, buying online from some stores might save you the sales tax, which is also significant. If you want more, make sure to check out our special iOS deals roundup as well as our incredible compilation of apps on sale for Black Friday.