The Siri ports just don’t stop coming in. Last week we told you about Sara and the week before we did a comparison of the best proxies out there. Now, we have received word of a new jailbreak tweak that plans to bring Siri to most older generation iOS devices for free.
The i4Siri tweak has been in development for quite a while and is expected in a few weeks (or even days, the developers are not sure). The tweak has been thorougly tested, and has literally had thousands of people on one server at a time. This did not affect performance or response time. Also, unlike other servers that rely on iPhone 4S keys, i4Siri uses the Google API. Their method is explained below:
The tweak is said to support the following features so far:
- Smart bot (Conversation and smart conversations)
- Notes. (View, create, delete etc.)
- Weather (Current location, other locations, past present tense)
- Time (Current location, other locations)
- Timer (Create timer of seconds, minutes hours, pause, stop,)
- Wolfram Alpha API (Who is Steve jobs, math)
- Map injection
- and more
While i4Siri will start as a free tweak, for a better connection they will be charging a premium price, which has not yet been finalized. They are accepting donations here, and have released a small video demonstration as well:
You can track the tweak’s progress on their blog. In the meantime, we want to know: Would you cancel your proxy subscription for i4Siri?