You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| March 6, 2012
Fast Camera Clicks Its Way Onto iPad
One of the more noteworthy photography apps available on the iPhone/iPod touch is now universal. Fast Camera lets you take up to 800 photos a minute. Best of all, for a limited time, the app is absolutely free. Created by i4software, Fast Camera makes it easy to capture live action photos, including group photos and self-portraits in both landscape and portrait mode. Now, for the first time, the app is available on the iPad 2, where you can take up to 720 photos per minute. Version 3.0 includes:
Fast Camera first arrived on the scene one year ago. With its latest update, it looks better than ever. Download it today in the App Store.
- Interval timer feature added for Group Photos.
- New resolution options for supporting devices.
- Fluid landscape/portrait orientation switch in all rotations.
- Switch from front to rear camera while taking pictures.
- Flash and continuous torch options.
- Improved one-tap focus and exposure control.
- Manual focus, exposure, and white balance controls accessible via triple-tap.
- New INTERVAL feature to adjust delay between pictures.
- Preview all images in full screen before saving.
- Select pictures to save from the full screen Preview.
- Resume taking snapshots from the Preview screen.
- "Select All" option added to the Preview screen.
- Completely redesigned UI.