Fotopedia today announced the release of their newest travel app, Fotopedia Morocco. Available for free, the universal app is available in the App Store.
With Fotopedia Morocco, people can explore the beauty and rich heritage of Morocco, through the maze-like streets of historic towns and villages and on exciting adventures from the Atlantic Ocean through the Atlas Mountains and into the magnificent Sahara desert. Along the way, discover the fascinating cities of Casablanca, Marrakesh, Tangier, Fez, and the World Heritage sites of Meknes, Tetouan, Essaouira, or El Jadida.
Usable on the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad, Fotopedia Morocco includes thousands of photos from Jacques Bravo, whose previous work has been featured in various magazines, including Zoom, Géo, Partance, and Bunte. Additionally, Bravo work was displayed at the “Maroc” exhibition at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris in 2000, and was also published as books by Tauris Parker Books, Editions du Chene, Editions Plume, Reader’s Digest, and others.
Like other recent Fotopedia iOS titles, Morocco features Visual Stories, which are published several times per week. In addition, the app includes interactive maps and a Trip Builder, to create the adventure of a lifetime through the mesmerizing country that is Morocco.
According to Jean-Marie Hullot, CEO of Fotopedia:
“Morocco has a unique and rich history and I am very pleased to be able to share this new app, featuring the extraordinary photography of acclaimed photographer Jacques Bravo.”
Full features include:
- Thousand of breathtaking pictures served at high resolution for the Retina display on iPad
- Trip Builder to create your own trip or easy-to-build personalized tours
- Free Wallpapers for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Visual stories, updated frequently
- Instant Slideshows
- Share your favorite images and stories via email, Facebook and Twitter
- Open Graph integration with Facebook to easily share your discoveries
- Shuffle or shake your device to discover new images
- Complete navigation with smart tags, search and interactive maps
Download Fotopedia Morocco today in the App Store.