The $1.99 Display Recorder app makes it easy to record your iPhone/iPod touch and iPad screen in real time and then post those videos to YouTube.
Unlike the Cydia version, Display Recorder includes the ability to record audio from the iDevice’s microphone and then merge it with the previously recorded video. Additionally, the app records in a format that is instantly available to view on your iPhone or iPad.
Full features include:
- Records directly to high quality H264 mp4.
- Records both video & audio.
- On-device YouTube uploading.
- Adjustable video orientation & quality settings.
- Adjustable audio quality settings.
- Export recorded video to Photo Library.
- Hardware accelerated video encoding.
Display Recorder is available now in the App Store.