The question and answer app, StackReader, is now available in the App Store for iPad. The $2.99 app helps you find answers to questions on many topics from a number of Stack Exchange Network sites.
Created independently by Piotr Byzia, StackReader combs the Stack Exchange to find answers to your most pressing questions. Among the topics discussed are: Apple, gaming, photography, WordPress, and many more.
- Access to all Stack Exchange Network sites (including most popular ones: Stack Overflow, Server Fault and Super User) on your iPad
- Follow your favorite tags, people or questions matching any search queries
- Browse questions grouped in several categories
- Built-in browser to access all functionality not yet provided by Stack Exchange Inc. (like asking questions, answering, voting, commenting)
- Offline access to questions and answers
- Retina display ready
For professionals and hobbyists alike, StackReader could be just what you’re looking for – one place to get all your questions answered.