Videolicious, the New York-based provider of automatic video creation solutions, has launched the second version of their popular app for iOS. Videolicious 2.0 allows anyone to create their own sales, marketing, and communication videos in real-time.
First launched in May 2011, the universal Videolicious app allows users to combine videos, photos, music, and stories into a movie that may be viewed and shared on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
Version 2.0 features include:
- Instantly filter multiple videos + photos at once
- Talk and tap to magically line up your narration
- Record or import a story, or just add music
- Instantly preview your movie combination
- Post HD videos on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube
- Email gorgeous HD video postcards
- All new free cinematic soundtracks
The free app allows users to create and store 20 videos of up to one minute in length that include 10 shots per video. A $60 per year in-app purchase allows you to create videos up to 10 minutes in length, 100 shots per video, and storage for 100 videos.
Videolicious 2.0 is available in the App Store for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
More video recording apps can be found here.