You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| October 3, 2012
Tweetbot Maker Introduces Netbot, An App.Net Client For iPhone
Tapbots, the folks behind the popular Tweetbot apps, has announced the arrival of Netbot for iPhone, an App.net client. Priced at $4.99, the app includes:
[caption id="attachment_344035" align="aligncenter" width="547"] Netbot for iPhone[/caption] Currently in alpha, App.net was launched earlier this year as a Twitter alternative without ads. Instead, users must purchase user and developer subscriptions that start at $5 per month. Netbot is the second App.net app to launch in recent days. Rivr debuted late last month. Netbot for iPhone, an App.net client is available now in the App Store.
- Smart Gestures. Use App.net more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them.
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
- Save drafts, attach photos/videos, manage your accounts, and much more.