Priced at $4.99, the app includes:
- Smart Gestures. Use App.net more efficiently with time-saving and configurable gestures.
- Mute filters lets you block messages from users without unfollowing them.
- Sync timeline position, direct message read statuses and mute filters between iPhone and iPad via iCloud.
- Customizable Navigation. The last 2 tabs are customizable and unused tabs are easily accessible.
- Support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp and Droplr.
- Save drafts, attach photos/videos, manage your accounts, and much more.
Currently in alpha, App.net was launched earlier this year as a Twitter alternative without ads. Instead, users must purchase user and developer subscriptions that start at $5 per month.
Netbot for iPhone, an App.net client is available now in the App Store.