You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| December 14, 2012
Batman: Arkham City Game Of The Year Edition Flies Into The Mac App Store
Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition is now available in the Mac App Store. The $39.99 game follows the Caped Crusader as he must once again sprint into action to save the world from mayhem. Featuring events happening one year after those in Batman: Arkham Asylum, the game first arrived on Xbox 360 video game consoles, and Microsoft Windows, in 2011. It includes Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy as the voices of the Joker and Batman, respectively. Bateman: Arkham City is written by Paul Dini. [caption id="attachment_365889" align="aligncenter" width="800"] Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition[/caption] Key features include:
If you're a Batman fan, this is the game for you! Download Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition now. A little bit behind? Check out Batman: Arkham Asylum.
- Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition contains all DLC including Harley Quinn’s Revenge, a standalone story set two weeks after the events of the main game in addition to the Nightwing, Catwoman, Robin, Arkham City Skins and Challenge Map packs.
- Experience Arkham City as Batman; learn to master the caped crusader’s abilities as you swoop over the rain-lashed rooftops of Gotham in the best superhero adventure ever to come to the Mac.
- Face off against a demented rogue’s gallery that includes all of Gotham’s most iconic baddies: The Joker, The Riddler, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, The Penguin and Mr. Freeze.
- Take on hundreds of side missions, secrets and puzzles hidden by the Riddler to confuse and confound Batman.
- Wonderful toys! Make Arkham City your playground; deploy an arsenal of upgradable gadgets, from a remote-control Batarang to a grappling gun to explosive gel and freeze cluster grenades.
- Use Detective Mode to scan for vital clues and reveal enemies’ weak spots, then deliver brutal combos with an improved version of the Free Flow™ combat system.
- Play as Catwoman in a deliciously feline subplot that unfurls alongside the main game.