Services such as Instapaper, Pocket, and Readability make it easy for users to read Web articles later on their iOS devices. Unfortunately, with the exception of Pocket, it remains difficult to read these articles offline via a Mac.
ReadKit hopes to change this. The $1.99 Mac application allows users to read articles offline that were saved to Instapaper, Pocket, and Readability.
- sync all your bookmarks with Instapaper, Pocket and Readability
- offline reading
- simple views with focus on the content
- customizable interface: font style, face, alignment, height, line spacing and page width
- change between original and stripped down content with a click
- built in browser view for viewing inline links and other references
- the browser is capable to save links for offline viewing
- preference to open links either in ReadKit or in your default browser
- add, remove, move, archive and mark bookmarks as favorites
- focus mode: reading without interface elements
- preference to display unread items in the dock
ReadKit is available now in the Mac App Store.