You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| May 1, 2013
AT&T U-Verse Customers Can Now Stream Video Content From ESPN And Fox
If you’re an AT&T U-Verse customer, we’ve got some great news for you. Free streaming content is now available through two apps: WatchESPN, and FOX NOW. First released in 2011, WatchESPN offers live streaming feeds from ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN3, and ESPN U. The AT&T U-Verse addition is part of the WatchESPN 1.6.6 update. In addition to AT&T U-Verse, Suddenlink customers also have full access to content via the free FOX NOW app for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad. FOX NOW 1.6 also includes the following new features:
WatchESPN, and FOX NOW are both available in the App Store.
- Videos now automatically play full screen
- New, streamlined universal navigation drawer to browse between individual shows, the FOX schedule and bookmarks
- Added a filter for the landing page to only show photos, clips or shows
- The Social Buzz graph now pops up automatically whenever you sync to an episode of BONES, NEW GIRL, THE MINDY PROJECT, GLEE and AMERICAN DAD
- Removed the login requirement for sync
- Re-named 'Favorites' to 'Bookmarks' and changed icons accordingly
- Tons of bug fixes to improve stability, including video playback and login issues