Shine a light on your photos
With Adobe Lightroom for the Apple TV, you can quickly and easily view all of your images on a big screen.
Lightroom on the big screen. The Apple TV app showcases all of your images and Collections. Whenever an edit is made through Lightroom CC or the mobile apps, the changes will appear on the TV screen as well.
View of all your photos. After selecting a specific photo, you can pan and zoom in up to 200 percent to view the finer details.
An automatic slideshow. Pressing play on the Apple TV remote can also start a slideshow of your images. In the Settings menu, you can select from one of three different speeds - fast, medium, or slow.
What is it about?
Enjoy all of your photos on the big screen with Lightroom for the Apple TV. Subscribers can easily view all of their images along with specific Collections synced from the Creative Cloud. Along with a slideshow feature, you can zoom in 200 percent on each image to view smaller details. All images are available with the latest edits.
For those who...
- Store and edit images using the Creative Cloud Service.
- Looking for a more professional-oriented photography suite.
- Want to display images on the big screen.
Not for those who...
- You don't use the Adobe Creative Cloud to edit or store images.
- You already use Apple's iCloud Photo Library.
Why we love it
While Apple’s iCloud Photo Library is also available on the Apple TV, Creative Cloud is the service of choice for many professional photographers. And the ability to showcase images on a big screen adds another big subscriber benefit.
App Store Description
Lightroom CC is moving!
• We’ve now bundled Lightroom for Apple TV with Lightroom for your iPhone. Simply search for “Adobe Lightroom CC” in the App Store on your iPhone or Apple TV to install the app on both devices.
• When searching for Lightroom on Apple TV, be sure to install Lightroom CC 2.0 or newer to get updates and fixes going forward.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.