Enjoy a variety of photos and videos on your Apple TV
Check out top weekly and recent photos from the Flickr community right on your Apple TV.
Browse and select. If you enjoy viewing wonderful images created by the Flickr community, there are recent photos, featured videos, and photo archives available to browse through. When you select a category, you can see how many photos are included in it and view them individually. Or better yet, click to begin a slide show displaying them all. If you see one that you fall in love with, you can make it your screen saver.
What is it about?
With Flickr on Apple TV, you can check out photos and videos from the community, which are all categorized by type. The app provides a handy search feature for when you want to view something specific, and you can connect your Flickr account to see your own photos too. Pictures can be viewed as slideshows with adjustable settings or used as basic screensavers. From hilarious animal photo bombs to majestic nature scenes, Flickr has a wonderful collection.
For those who...
- You use Flickr
- You like a variety of photos and videos
Not for those who...
- You dislike Flickr community images
- You prefer moving photographs
Why we love it
From lighthearted and fun to stunning and amazing, you can enjoy photos and videos from Flickr on your Apple TV. View those from the community, or your own, as a seamless slideshow or stunning screensaver.
Flickr is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.