What is it about?
Flickr has been around for a long time, but it's still up and kicking. The Flickr app makes it easy to upload your photos to the service as a backup or when you just want to share with the community. All of your photos can be saved on Flickr as high resolution, and you can download copies whenever you need to. The community is also great with groups, and you can leave comments and show that you "like" a photo from someone else too. It's a old and traditional photo storing service, but it's lasted this long for a reason.
For those who...
- Have been using Flickr for years
- Want a lot of storage for photo backups
- Want a community of photographers
Not for those who...
- Don't use Flickr
- Prefer Instagram for a community
- Don't like Yahoo
Why we love it
Flickr is the old, trusty standby for photo management. It is easy to use and the app has had a lot of improvements so that it's a comprehensive all-in-one solution for photo editing and management for many.
App Store Description
Upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8