Bowl with real-world controls
Get ready to hit the lanes on the new Apple TV and League Star Bowling. From the developer of Galaxy Bowl for iOS devices, League Star Bowling combines the fun and physics of that game with the real-world controls of the Wii Sports series.
Watch the trailer
Roll A Strike. Swing your arm forward with the Siri remote to roll the ball down the lane. Line it up, and try to get a strike.
Pick Up Spares. If you don't get a strike, try to get those last few pins with proper shot alignment.
Put Spin On It. You can swipe your finger across the touchpad to line up your shot. Once you roll the ball, you can tilt the entire remote to put spin on your ball.
What is it about?
While learning the League Star Bowling control scheme should be easy, it will take time to master the finer point likes spin control.
For those who...
- You enjoy bowling and simulation games like the Wii Sports series
- You are ready to stand up and have some fun
- You like an easy-to-learn control scheme that also take time to master
Not for those who...
- You dislike bowling and other similar titles
- You are looking for multiplayer fun
Why we love it
One of the best new features of the Apple TV is the heavily upgraded Siri Remote. And League Star Bowling is a great way to test out the motion sensing capabilities of the new system and have fun at the same time.
App Store Description
Grab your iPhone or iPad and head to the bowling alley! Score strikes, spares, and turkeys. Take aim, add spin, and roll the ball using the touch screen. League Star Bowling is an accurate and fun bowling simulation.
Easy to learn. Difficult to master. Great fun for players of all ages!
Can you score 300?
League Star Bowling features:
- Touch control. Roll, spin, and aim the ball using the touch screen.
- Accurate physics and pin action.
- Real life lane dimensions, pin and ball weights.
- Includes the hit Apple TV version!