Great for gamers of all ages, League Star Bowling makes great use of any iPhone or iPad. An accurate bowling simulation, it features accurate physics and pin action. Gamers should also take enjoy that the game sports real-life lane dimensions, pin weights, and ball weights.
Watch the trailer
Roll A Strike. Swing your arm forward with the Siri remote to roll the ball down the lane. Line it up, and try to get a strike.
Pick Up Spares. If you don't get a strike, try to get those last few pins with proper shot alignment.
Put Spin On It. You can swipe your finger across the touchpad to line up your shot. Once you roll the ball, you can tilt the entire remote to put spin on your ball.
What is it about?
While learning the League Star Bowling control scheme should be easy, it will take time to master the finer point likes spin control.
For those who...
- Enjoy bowling and simulation games. Like an easy-to-learn control scheme that also take time to master.
Not for those who...
- Dislike bowling and other similar titles. Looking for multiplayer fun.
Why we love it
Anyone who is looking for a fun and easy-to-learn bowling title should definitely take a look at League Star Bowling.
App Store Description
Grab your iPhone or iPad and head to the bowling alley! Score strikes, spares, and turkeys. Take aim, add spin, and roll the ball using the touch screen. League Star Bowling is an accurate and fun bowling simulation.
Easy to learn. Difficult to master. Great fun for players of all ages!
Can you score 300?
League Star Bowling features:
- Touch control. Roll, spin, and aim the ball using the touch screen.
- Accurate physics and pin action.
- Real life lane dimensions, pin and ball weights.
- Includes the hit Apple TV version!