VEVO HD features 25,000 music videos from 7,500 artists. Users of the application can search for music videos within the app, or glance at the “most viewed” video selections. Videos can easily be added to playlists. Additionally, a “music map” allows users of the app to discover what nearby VEVO fans are watching.
After watching a video, users can share the video to Facebook or Twitter. They can also purchase the track via iTunes. The app also displays “music trivia” ahead of each video, which is fun. A full list of features, taken from the app’s release notes, can be viewed below:
- Access VEVO’s entire music video catalog – 25,000 videos from more than 7,500 of your favorite artists
- Programming includes: Exclusive Videos, Live Streaming Events, Premieres, Top Charts, Top Playlists, & VEVO Originals
- Explore Music Maps – a cool interactive map showing videos watched in your neighborhood and around the world
- Check out your favorite artist’s tour dates and purchase tickets to local shows
- Stay in the know with your favorite artist through up-to-the-minute Twitter feeds
- Create & save custom playlists for easy on-demand playback of your favorite videos
- Share any video easily with friends via Twitter, Facebook & Email
- Purchase your favorite music from each video easily within the iTunes Store
- Use History to recall all your previously watched videos
- Have fun with music trivia before watching each video
- Mark your calendar with notifications & alerts about video premieres, events and original music programming
- Connect your iPad to your Television for the ultimate “lean back” experience (iPad TV Output cable required)
So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at VEVO HD in the App Store now. And, be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments below.