Bulkypix, creators of such titles as Saving Private Sheep, continues the mystery and horror that they began with Hysteria Project nearly two years ago. Hysteria Project 2 is the terrifying sequel that won’t disappoint you.
Hysteria Project 2 continues after the original events, including the same heart-pounding action and thrills.
“Stay with me, hang on… Dammit! We’re going to lose him…”
The shape is blurred, indistinct… could be a woman… suddenly there’s nothing, a black hole.
You wake up alone, tied to a hospital bed, with the light dazzling you.
How long have you been asleep for? What is this place? What are you doing here?
A whole series of questions go through your head very quickly, but you don’t remember anything.
You are amazed to discover that you have a tattoo on your arm, a mystery tattoo which you don’t know the meaning of… But time is getting on!
The clash of metal stirs you from your thoughts, footsteps are approaching, getting faster and faster, you make out a silhouette in the distance… HE is back…
Hysteria Project 2, along with the original, was created as an interactive intense horror film. Users, or should I say the audience, need to make decisions between scene shots to survive. Make the wrong choice, take too long to decide, and don’t tap the screen quickly enough when an indicator appears will result in your untimely demise.
Hysteria Project 2 and Hysteria Project 2 HD feature:
• Mini-games and an interactive storyline
- Get through laser fields and survive corridors of flames
- Solve numerous mysteries
- Pick up lots of secret documents during the adventure
• An original experience that nearly any horror fan should appreciate
- Discover a game filmed entirely in high resolution
- Enjoy an overwhelming soundtrack and descend into the heart of hell
- Live through an unprecedented experience
- Discover a game offering the whole gamut of sensations and huge adrenaline rushes
Haven’t yet experienced the initial events? The original Hysteria Project is currently available in the App Store for absolutely free.
Hysteria Project 2 is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, 3rd generation iPod touch, and 4th generation iPod touch running iOS 4.0 later. Hysteria Project 2 HD is compatible with iPad running iOS 4.2 or later. Both versions are available in the App Store now for $1.99 each.