SeeSee is a popular iOS application that gives users “revolutionary management for photos and videos.” The app, which was released in December, has a Windows 7 style interface. Furthermore, it was recently updated (version 2.0), and is now a universal application.
Features of the updated version include:
- View your photos in full resolution; no quality is lost.
- Import photos from the iDevice’s Camera Roll in seconds.
- Import HD videos without losing any quality.
- It’s possible to add, delete, reorder albums, edit album name and properties. You can also move and delete photos, as well as delete videos.
- Download and upload videos over Wi-Fi.
- Peer to peer transfer. Transfer photos/videos to another iPhone/iPod touch/iPad over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- Support for the Retina display.
- Animated 3D user interface.
Currently, the app is priced at $1.99. If you own an iPad, you may be interested in checking out this application if you’re not a fan of Apple’s Photos app. The iPad’s 9.7-inch screen is great for showing off photos, as long as you have the right application. For you, this may be SeeSee. For me, it’s Photos.
If you have an opinion on SeeSee, feel free to post it in the comments.