Just in time for the first international launch of the iPad 2, Twitter has released a small iPad 2-focused update.
Twitter for iOS v3.3.2 brings iPad 2 camera support to the client, allowing video and photos to be captured and included in tweets for those who are fortunate enough to have Apple’s latest tablet revision. This release also contains some general repairs regarding user complaints:
• Disabled significant location change monitoring that was causing compass to appear constantly when in app
• Bug Fixes from user reported crashes
Twitter for iOS features:
• Multiple account support
• Tweet conversations (replies) / retweet identification
• “@” mention feed
• Direct messages with easy to follow chat bubbles
• Quick Bar – easily view the latest trending topics
• Video, photo, and location sharing
• Autofill for tags “#” and usernames “@”
Twitter is a universal app compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch running iOS 3.1 or later, and available as a free download in the App Store.