The popular iOS application StumbleUpon! has recently received an update. Now, the application looks much better on the iPad, and the app also runs better on the iPhone, too.
As outlined in the application’s release notes, changes made in the update include:
New for iPad:
- Visually rich interface and easy-to-use design
- Explore, or “stumble” by swiping from page to page
- View top recommendations by “stumbling” friend’s favorite pages, or Photos, Videos and News
- See what others have liked and may have commented on while you explore
New for iPhone:
- Explore the web while seeing what others have liked and may have commented on
- Faster stumbling
- Resolved share-to-a-stumbler crash
- Bug fixes
The application has been redesigned for the iPad from the ground up, and looks good. The application is simpler, much easier to use and looks far better than it used to. Users of the application can swipe to stumble upon content (photos, videos and Web pages) and can view friends’ recommendations within the app. On the iPhone, StumbleUpon! is stabler, quicker and also allows users to view Web pages “while seeing what others have liked and may have commented on.”
StumbleUpon! is currently available to download in the App Store for free. Take a look at the latest version, and let us know your thoughts in the comments.