An action-packed side-scrolling platformer with retro graphics, Beyond Dead takes place in the Asteriae system. When unexpected results occur during Terraforming Project 1470, mercenaries Tank and Vera are called in to find the truth and remedy the situation. Basically, I’d best describe SZC: Beyond Dead as a combination of Mega Man and Doom, which isn’t bad as both games are enjoyable classics.
Overall features for SZC: Beyond Dead include:
• A totally customizable control system – Walk, jump and shoot using intuitive touch screens, old school button setups, or use some of each.
• Auto save – Whether you play for 5 or 45 minutes, the game resumes from the last point of interruption
• Tons of cool weapons, collect energy cells to buy new weapons and items and upgrade the ones you already have
• Awesome boss battles and puzzles
• 12 in-game achievements to test your skill
The game will initially launch with the first chapter, and each additional chapter will be provided through free updates. SZC: Beyond Dead will be available in the App Store starting Feb. 22. Pricing and full compatibility requirements have not yet been released. Keep following AppAdvice to get a closer look at Beyond Dead when it finally hits the App Store.