You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| April 24, 2012
Updates Just Keep Coming For Quotes Folder, Plus A Chance To Win A Copy
We have mentioned the app Quotes Folder ($1.99) a couple of times on AppAdvice now. Released at the end of 2011, Quotes Folder is an elegant and simple quotes app for your iPhone or iPad. The developer of Quotes Folder is continuing to support and improve the app. Version 3.3 has just been released, with some great new additions. [caption id="attachment_294470" align="aligncenter" width="208" caption="Keep all of your favorite quotes on hand, at all times."][/caption] According to the the developer, version 3.3 of Quotes Folder brings with it:It's great to see the continued support for Quotes Folder. These updates show a clear passion for the app, and a dedication to users. GIVEAWAY: To celebrate the release of version 3.3 of Quotes Folder, the developer has kindly given us five copies to give away to some lucky AppAdvice readers! For your chance of winning a copy, just leave a comment on this post (with a valid email so that I may contact the winners) with your favorite (clean) film quotes by Tuesday May 1 at 8p.m. PDT. Winners will be chosen randomly. Good luck!
- added Retina Graphics for iPad
- added 7,000 new quotes to the Spanish selection, that now sports a total of 13,800 quotes from 1,100 different authors
- added folders on personal quotes
- added full search for favorites and personal quotes
- enhanced interface (some features iPad iOS 5 only)
- enhanced Spanish localization
- bug fixes