In this game, you play as The Man of Steal aka Bob, a hapless burglar who’s intent on changing his ways. Unfortunately, he’s going to be forced into a few more jobs before he’s allowed to live a crime-free life. According to Robbery Bob’s launch trailer, the premise is pretty straightforward:
Steal the loot. Avoid the cops. Sneak through the neighborhood.
If you can’t see the embedded video above, please click here.
This is a stealth-based game. The game’s top-down perspective will help you keep an eye on the boys in blue, while doing what you must to get your loot without getting busted.
As outlined in Robbery Bob’s release notes, being a thief won’t be so simple:
- SUPER SNEAKY
- Sneak past security guards, residents and sleeping bulldogs as you recover the loot in each stage. Use your ninja-like skills to hide in some tight squeezes and avoid detection.
- THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- Your sticky-fingered missions will take you through a local neighbourhood, Downtown, and even through some secret labs. Can you get a perfect on every one?
- LOOT YOUR HEART OUT
- Bob is going to have to pinch everything from secret documents, to old pairs of clothes, to those always hard-to-find TV remotes!
- CRIME IS A FUNNY OLD GAME
- Get engrossed in the comical storyline featuring hilarious animations, a fun script and a genuinely twisting narrative.