You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| July 4, 2012
Take iOS Gaming To The Next Level With iCade Mobile
We caught our first glimpse of the iCade Mobile at this year's CES, and now it's finally here. Like its big brother, the iCade, iCade Mobile aims to enhance your iOS gaming sessions by providing you with a four-way directional pad, four front-facing buttons, and four shoulder buttons to play your games with. That sounds much better than obscuring your view with on-screen controls, doesn't it? After popping your iPhone or iPod touch into the cradle, the iCade Mobile uses Bluetooth to pair to your iDevice. After that, you're good to go. More features of the iCade Mobile include:
[caption id="attachment_316867" align="aligncenter" width="600" caption="iCade Mobile"][/caption] Not every game in the App Store supports the iCade, but there are over 100 games that do and we've picked out the best ones. The iCade Mobile will set you back $69.99, plus the cost of the games you intend to play with it. Would you spend this much on an iPhone gaming accessory? Perhaps it's time for Apple to make that iController already ...
- Fun and fast mobile gaming for your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Adds physical buttons and d-pad to make your gaming experience better
- Rotating cradle allows for landscape and portrait viewing
- Connects using wireless Bluetooth technology (set up once and you're good to go!)
- Works with over 100 games and apps (search "iCade" in the app store)
- Ergonomic design lets you play for hours in comfort
- True control with eight action buttons and two-axis directional pad
- Compatibility: iPod Touch (3rd & 4th Gen), iPhone 3/3G/3GS/4/4S
- iPod Touch Insert included
- Batteries: 2 x AA (included)