You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| September 14, 2012
Fieldrunners 2 HD Finally Reaches The App Store
Announced earlier this year and released in July, Fieldrunners 2 was totally worth the wait. However, the summer launch was only for iPhone and iPod touch, And now, six weeks later, iPad owners can finally get their hands on Fieldrunners 2 HD. As you would expect and have likely read about by now, the sequel includes additional enemies, towers, gameplay modes, greatly improved graphics, and AI enhancements. To give you a quick overview, here are the key features of noted by Subatomic Studios:
- Retina display support for gorgeous artwork!
- Tons of levels - hours of action!
- 25 unique, upgradable weapons!
- Revolutionary AI - stunning realism!
- Pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
- Air strikes, mines, and powerful items!
- Time Trial, Sudden Death, and Puzzle maps!
- Trenches, bridges, and tunnels!
- Elite enemy types!
- Pint sized invaders seeking revenge!
- A tower that launches bee hives!