You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| September 25, 2012
Snap Spot: Get A New Look For Your Photos With The Holga iPhone Case
Last time on Snap Spot I shared photo filter app Vintique, which is a great choice if you want to add an antique, vintage look to your photos. This week I’m featuring the Holga iPhone Lens Filter and Case Kit from HolgaDirect, which is an affordable case with a range of built-in lenses.
- Dual Image - Produces two identical images
- Triple Image - Produces three identical images
- Quadruple Image - Produces four identical images (picture a kaleidoscope)
- 60mm Macro - Captures macro images 60mm from the lens
- Empty - For taking regular iPhone photos (You'll get vignetting because of the case design)
- Red Filter with Heart - Features a red hue with a clear heart in the center
- Red Filter - Features a red hue
- Green Filter - Features a green hue
- Yellow Filter with Clear Center - Features a yellow hue with a clear circle in the center for highlighting subjects
- Blue Filter with Clear Center - Features a blue hue with a clear circle in the center for highlighting subjects