Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Instagram is a hugely popular social network that makes it easy to upload your own photos and images, apply filters, edit them, and share with the world. The app itself is easy to use and you can follow popular photographers, brands, communities, friends, and family. Comment on images, like them to show your appreciation, and browse through hashtags, topics, trends, and more. Get notified when people like your photographs and comment on them too. Instagram is a very popular phenomenon and it's a great way to get your photos out there to the world.
For those who...
- Like social networks for photographs
- Like to browse other photos from members
Not for those who...
- Don't like social networks
- Want full high resolution quality of images
Why we love it
Instagram is fun and easy to use. It is a great way to upload your photos and get them out there to the world.
App Store Description
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.