Gameloft has announced the availability of their newest game, Wild Blood. The game is their first to feature Unreal Engine 3 technology.
Featuring what appears to be a lot of blood, guts, and gore, Wild Blood follows the unforgettable journey of Sir Lancelot as he battles a mad King Arthur, and equally sinister Morgana Le Fey.
Full features include:
GET READY FOR A VISUAL REVOLUTION
- Amazing real-time, full-3D graphics with special effects powered by Unreal Technology.
- Epic fights full of impressive enemies and stunning special powers.
LANCELOT’S STORY REIMAGINED
- Become the legendary and brutal Sir Lancelot. Fight off the legions of Hell and challenge the mighty King Arthur, who has been enchanted by Morgana.
- Travel across 10 breathtaking levels on your journey to Avalon with the help of Sir Gawain of the Knights of the Round Table.
DISCOVER A VAST WORLD FULL OF DIVERSE CHALLENGES
- Face 20 different enemies including epic bosses.
- Wield a wide range of weapons from axes and long bows, to your powerful great sword.
- Enjoy intense, spectacular and gory combat with both melee and ranged battles.
- Explore fascinating environments and solve puzzles to reach hidden locations.
ENJOY AN EPIC MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Have fun with up to 8 friends in the impressive Team Deathmatch (4 vs. 4) and Capture the Flag modes.
- Connect with your Gameloft LIVE! friends and compare your scores on the leaderboard.
- Local (Wi-Fi) & online modes available.
In March 2011, Paris-based Gameloft announced a licensing agreement with Epic Games, Inc. that enables them to incorporate the Unreal Engine 3 in four new games. The game engine includes advanced technologies such as HDRR, per-pixel lights, and dynamic shadows. This is the same technology used to power games such as Gears of War, Bulletstorm, and Batman: Arkham City.
Wild Blood ($6.99) is available for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.