You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| October 25, 2012
Are You Man Enough To Play He-Man: The Most Powerful Game In The Universe?
By the power of Grayskull, you now have the power to play He-Man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe! Man, there's a lot of power going on with that sentence. But hey, this is He-Man we're talking about here. And he's only the Most Powerful Man in the Universe. And, as pointed out by iOS game publisher Chillingo, he's the man so manly his manliness had to be asserted in his name twice. He's also the man so manly that he has to have the Most Powerful Game in the Universe. Released just a few hours ago by Chillingo, He-Man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe is a side-scrolling, sword-fighting, skeleton-swiping game. [caption id="attachment_349925" align="aligncenter" width="480"] He-Man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe[/caption] The game boasts the following features:
He-Man: The Most Powerful Game in the Universe is available now in the App Store for $0.99. Note that you don't have to be a manly man like He-Man to download and enjoy the game. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- He-Man characters and world that fans know and love remastered for the modern generation.
- 27 action-packed levels spread across 7 areas of Eternia.
- Fluid, intuitive controls for stunning swordplay.
- Huge boss fights with He-Man's greatest foes including Beast Man and Skeletor.
- Strengthen He-Man with fabulous secret powers and upgrades.
- Universal: plays great on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.