In the eight months since its debut in the App Store, Beesy has certainly been busy with its updates. A total of 13 performance-enhancing updates have been pushed to the app, with the latest one released just a few hours ago.
Beesy is a to-do and project management app for iPad. Actually, it’s an all-in-one app geared toward the business-savvy types among us.
With its ability to sync with your calendars and contacts, Beesy offers a structured suit of functions that can help you handle your business activities.
Beesy enables you to do a lot of productive tasks. But to give an idea of how Beesy can work for you, watch the video below.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
As demoed in the video, a couple of the notable things you can accomplish with Beesy are the automation of your to-do list and the easy organization of meeting minutes.
As mentioned, Beesy has just received another update, and with it comes the following set of new features and enhancements:
- All actions view/search/export
- Calendar picker to select displayed calendar
- Filter action per notes
- Email an action
- Open a note from an action
- Add bullet points to your note
- Actions summary
- Enhanced Map itinerary + iOS 6 GPS driving directions
- External keyboard settings
- Enhanced rendering for private action
- Enhanced rendering for action with a comment
The new version of Beesy is available now in the App Store as a free update or as a new $5.99 download. Get it now and get busy with it.