The bad piggies just wouldn’t stop hogging the spotlight, would they?
It’s only been a couple of weeks since their very own game, Bad Piggies, was launched. Also, it’s only been a day since they invaded the original Angry Birds game with their very own Bad Piggies-inspired episode. But already we have another Bad Piggies-themed release in our midst.
Man, those angry birds will surely be angrier once they find out that Bad Piggies Best Egg Recipes is now out in the App Store.
Compatible with iPad only, Bad Piggies Best Egg Recipes is an app based on the “Bad Piggies’ Egg Recipes” cookbook, which was released last year.
As its title suggests, Bad Piggies Best Egg Recipes is essentially an egg-centric cookbook. But even as these recipes are prepared by bad piggies, you don’t need to shop for eggs from angry birds. Regular chicken eggs will do!
Without further ado, the key features of Bad Piggies Best Egg Recipes are:
- 41 delicious egg recipes
- Animated illustrations that brings the birds and pigs to life
- Step-by-step photo instructions
- Funny and surprising photos of the finished recipes (those piggies are at it again!)
- Social media integration and built-in album to share photos of your creations
- Real egg timer built into the app
- Full index for quick and easy access to your favorite recipes
- Easy virtual bookmarks for your favorite recipes
- Option to switch between metric and imperial units
Normally priced at $4.99, Bad Piggies Best Egg Recipes for iPad is available for the special introductory price of $0.99. An egg-cellent offer, if I do say so myself.