Pocket 4.2.6 has launched in the App Store. The update is available for the iPhone/iPod touch and iPad.
New are improvements to Evernote sharing, including notebook selection, preservation of tags, comments, and the option to include the full article. Pocket’s sharing to Evernote now supports the 印象笔记 service in China.
Tweet Attribution has also been redesigned. It now supports replying, favoriting, retweeting, opening a tweet in Safari, and opening a person’s Twitter profile in Safari.
Finally, Pocket for iPhone and iPad now lets users share to the popular Twitter app Tweetbot.
- Toolbar buttons are now easier to tap
- The Pocket logo at the top of the list will no longer appear visually distorted
- Fixed an issue where items in the list were occasionally not tappable
- Fixed an issue where authorizing 3rd-party apps would hang on older devices
- Rotation lock now works properly in the Reader
- ESPN Insider subscribers can now log in by going to Options > Manage Site Subscriptions
- A number of other bug fixes and improvements
- Sharing Fixes:
- Fixed issues when logging in to Pinboard and Delicious
- App.net has much improved error handling and some fixes when adding comments to shared items
- The font size has been increased when sharing to Buffer