Over the holidays, you probably did quite a lot of traveling with your trusty vehicle. Consequently, you have to make sure that it remains trusty by performing a maintenance task or two on it. Now, should you need an easy way to keep track of your vehicle maintenance for future reference, consider downloading AutoCare.
Recently released in the App Store, AutoCare is a simple and easy-to-use utility app for tracking vehicle maintenance and gas mileage.
Seeing as it’s decidedly related to stuff that’s highly mechanical, I somehow expected AutoCare to look a bit industrial and heavy-handed. (I’m looking at you, Car Care.)
But no, AutoCare is anything but industrial and heavy-handed. It’s actually minimalist and colorful, making fuel and services recording and vehicle maintenance scheduling more pleasant than they probably should be.
Aside from letting you tinker with its pleasantly minimalist and colorful UI, AutoCare lets you:
- Store all vehicles you own (cars, motorcycles, scooters, etc.)
- Track gas mileage and vehicle maintenance
- Sync your data with iCloud
- Generate reports: MPG, stats, gas price, gas expenses, service expenses
- Customize service reminders
- Use international units: MPG (US), MPG (Canada), MPG (UK), MPG (Imperial), L/100km, gal/100mi (US), gal/100mi (Imperial), km/L, km/gal (US), km/gal (Imperial), and mi/L
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad running iOS 4.3 or later, AutoCare is available now in the App Store for $1.99.