Knotch, the app that lets you say with colors what you think about practically everything, has just received a significant update.
Released in December last year, Knotch has been described as the “Yelp for everything” on account of its core feature, which lets users share their opinions about all kinds of stuff. But as mentioned, Knotch lets users do so with colors.
With Knotch, you just drag up to make the color representations of your ratings, or “knotches,” hot, and you drag down to make them cold. Hot knotches indicate good opinions about a certain thing, while cold knotches indicate not so good ones.
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Already a neat app with which to share and view opinions at a glance, Knotch has been updated with the following enhancements:
- Twitter integration to turn your knotches into tweets.
- Share your favorite knotches on Facebook.
- Search – finding knotches on profiles and in topics has never been easier.
- Browse people’s profile by category.
- A more concise and colorful Trending Feed.
- Stream – get a quick peek into the global activity on Knotch.
- Glory – We want to reward our top knotchers with glory! Pay close attention to your glory, as it will be used to find opinion leaders across categories.
Note that, unfortunately, the app currently relies on Facebook only for its signup and login functions.