You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| April 11, 2013
Sam's Club Is Offering Small Discounts On Apple's iPad mini
Sam’s Club members can now save some money on an iPad mini. From now through May 13, Apple’s smaller tablet is available at reduced prices both online and at stores. According to the Sam’s Club website, supplies are limited, and some items are not available for pickup. Prices on the iPad mini are as follows:
Sure these discounts aren’t great, but they are discounts nonetheless. The first-generation iPad mini launched in October. The next version is expected to arrive later this year. See also: Confusion Grows On When Apple Will Launch The Next iPad, and Apple Launches New 'Why You'll Love An iPad' Promotional Webpage.
- 16GB, Wi-Fi only, $299, regularly $329
- 16GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular, $449, $459
- 32GB, Wi-Fi only, $424, $429
- 32GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular, $549, $559
- 64GB, Wi-Fi only, $524, $529
- 64GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular, $648, $659