The official iPhone and iPad eBay apps have just been updated with some nice improvements sure to make both buyers and sellers happy.
First up, the eBay app has moved to version 3.0. The new addition is marked by a revamped look and feel that is a much welcomed improvement from previous versions.
Both users in the United States and United Kingdom can now also take advantage of the new eBay shopping cart to checkout multiple items at the same time.
And to help better view items for sale, iOS 6 users can tap the grid icon at the top of the search results to see larger photos.
Finally, along with selling support for Spain, the app will allow users in certain U.S. states to scan their driver’s license to make registering for eBay even easier.
The arguably superior iPad version is also on the receiving end of numerous improvements in version 2.3. Here’s the complete list:
- Buy multiple items with Shopping Cart
- Improved photo picker in selling flow
- Faster checkout remembers your PayPal ID
- Photos in search results look even better
We’ve been hard at work on version 2.3 of eBay for iPad and we hope you like it.
New for Sellers:
– Attach multiple photos at once from your photo library
– Easily crop and adjust photos
– Buyer’s name now shown in grid view for quick reference
- Easier to select shipping options in SYI
- “Sell One Like This” button easier to find
– Access your listing drafts right from your homescreen
– View your feedback received on View Item
Improvements for Buyers:
– Easily filter seller feedback by positive, neutral, and negative
- New “Search By Best Offer” items option
– Your Max Bid now included on View Item
– Always want New items with Free shipping? Set your default “Search Preferences” options in settings