You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| May 2, 2013
Everest Makes It Even Easier To Stick To Your Goals
Everest, the iPhone app that helps users reach goals, has received a new update. Version 1.2 includes a number of new features, and improvements. First launched in November, the free app helps users live their dreams, and achieve their goals. It does so by offering a way in which to store these items. Better still, each task is easily sharable with others who can provide much needed motivation, when necessary. The Everest update includes:
For more information on Everest, be sure to read our original review. The update is available now in the App Store.
- Steps tab has a new design: Easily swipe a step to mark it complete and earn a bright checkmark for all your hard work.
- Add content more easily: Because sometimes less is more—a simpler “add menu” lets you get back to your life more quickly.
- Capture moments in a new way: Notes and moments are now combined under “capture a moment.” Post any combination of text and/or photo.
- Added functionality within each of your dreams: You can now add steps and capture moments from directly inside a dream.
- Improved reliability of repeating steps
- Improved reliability of step streak
- Improved performance
- Fixed numerous Facebook Connect bugs
- Other bug fixes