You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Bryan M. Wolfe
| June 3, 2013
Apple Launches The Official WWDC App For 2013
With a week to go, the official app for Apple's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) is now available in the App Store. The universal WWDC app includes times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events. Available for free, the app is only usable by registered Apple developers. Full features include:
This year's WWDC begins on Monday, June 10 with the 10 a.m. PDT keynote address. AppAdvice will provide full coverage of the event as it happens. This year's conference is likely to feature the debut of iOS 7 and OS X 10.9, new Macs, and perhaps the arrival of Apple's so-called "iRadio" service. WWDC is available now in the App Store. See also: WWDC 2013 Countdown: One More Thing Apple Should Announce June 10, Apple Closing iRadio Music Deals With Labels Ahead Of WWDC Keynote, and Has Apple Acquired The So-Called 'Google Now For iOS' Service, Grokr?
- Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events
- Mark schedule items as favorites with a simple double-tap
- Watch session videos, available daily
- Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another
- Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily snapshots
- View maps to find your way around Moscone West
- Provide feedback on session content and speakers within the session details view
- Add your attendee information to Passbook for speedier on-site registration