You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| June 27, 2013
New Livestream App Lets You Discover, Experience And Broadcast Live Events
Livestream has recently launched a new live video streaming platform. And to maintain a consistent user experience, it has also released a vastly upgraded app for iOS. Formerly called Livestream for Producers, Livestream for iOS lets you discover, experience, and broadcast live events on the new Livestream platform using an all new mobile interface. The new Livestream platform, by the way, features live video and live blogging tools integrated into a more powerful and more social live event service. [caption id="attachment_434871" align="aligncenter" width="270"] Livestream[/caption] With the new Livestream app for iOS, you can:
The new Livestream app is available now in the App Store for free. The app is optimized for iPhone and iPod touch running iOS 5.0 or later. If you wish to watch your favorite Original Livestream content, you can still do so using the new Original Livestream app, formerly called Livestream Viewer. [gallery link="file" order="DESC"]
- Find and follow your friends on Livestream
- Watch, chat, like, comment and share events with your friends
- Follow accounts to get notified when they create events or go live
- Instantly go live, with live video filters and ultra-stable adaptive quality streaming!
- Post photos, video and text to your events
- Chat with viewers while streaming
- Instant sharing via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, email
- Post, record, like and comment... even when you’re offline!
- Plus so much more…