You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
| July 5, 2013
Finest Hour Is A New, Impressive Turn-Based Strategy Game For iPhone
Finest Hour is a brand new turn-based strategy game for the iPhone and iPod touch, in which players must control an army of tanks and fight across the battlefields of Europe in a fun, exciting multiplayer mode of gameplay. Powered by Game Center, Apple's social network for gaming, Finest Hour's online multiplayer mode provides users with 48 hours to make their move before the turn is passed over to one's opponent. During this time, players can maneuver 10 different tanks across a number of unique locations, in a bid to be crowned victor. [caption id="attachment_437709" align="aligncenter" width="572"] Finest Hour.[/caption] As outlined in the app's release notes by developer Offworld Games, features of Finest Hour include:
Finest Hour can be downloaded in the App Store for $0.99, and is optimized for the iPhone and iPod touch. Check out the new application now, or for more of today's app news, see: See It To Believe It: Glasses.com For iPad Lets You Virtually Try On Eyeglasses, Bookmark Your Favorite And Must-Try Places With Matchbook 2.0, and Argus By Azumio Aims To Be Your All-Seeing Activity And Nutrition Tracker.
- Online multiplayer. You have 48 hours to make your move with push notifications when its your next turn.
- Permanent tank destruction. Each tank on the field is valuable and when destroyed it's lost forever; but don't worry you'll get reinforcements when you need them.
- Game Center. More than 6 leader boards to compete on and over 15 achievements to attain.
- More than 10 tanks to recruit. Utilize Panzers, Stuarts, Crusaders, Tigers and more; each tank has a unique look and combat ability.
- Team Battles. Stand up against your enemies solo or invite a friend to fight with you side-by-side.