A month and a half ago, we told you that Red Winter would be releasing the sequel to its hit roguelike dungeon crawler, Dungelot. Dungelot 2, as it’s simply called, was scheduled to come out last month, but it had been nowhere in sight in the App Store. That is, until today.
As of a few hours ago, Dungelot 2 is out to offer a new roguelike adventure through dark dungeons full of treasure and danger both.
Dungelot 2 boasts the following features:
- Perfect for quick breaks and brief play sessions. Dungeon dives last 5-10 minutes
- Endless gameplay: No two adventures are ever the same! Dungeons are randomly generated for each new character.
- Unique gameplay experience: Simple controls and a fresh perspective on the RPG
- Battles with deadly dungeon lords: Loot new artifacts from bosses and show ‘em what you’re made of!
- Survive for as long as you can! Avoid traps, evade enemies, and use your character’s spells and special abilities to stay alive!
If you can’t see the video embedded above, please click here.
Dungelot remains available in the App Store for $1.99. For more information on the original game, check out our review here on AppAdvice, which calls it a “gem” of a roguelike dungeon crawler.