If you’re having trouble getting your kids to sleep at night or to stay asleep early in the morning, the new Sleepasaurus app for iOS is the perfect app for you.
Dinosaurs are awesome. You and I know this. Kids know this, too. And the folks at Wee Taps know that grownups and children alike really dig dinosaurs. So, in creating an app to help parents get kids to develop good sleeping habits, the Wee Taps guys have come up with Sleepasaurus.
A hybrid of virtual pet and sleep trainer, Sleepasaurus lets kids choose their dino pals to sleep beside them at night. Once they’ve sprinkled some magic dust on their dino-snore buddies, the giant reptiles will stay asleep until morning, encouraging the little ones to do the same.
To set the time for the dinosaur to wake up, you can go to the section dedicated to parental controls. There you can also set the sleep and wake music.
Sleepsaurus features the following:
- Works with day/night visuals rather than a clock so the youngest kids can use it.
- 7 animated dinosaurs to choose as your sleeping buddy.
- Can be used as an alarm with optional wake up music.
- Optional go to sleep music.
- Can be used as a nightlight.
See also: AppAdvice’s Apps For Kids AppList.