The universal Tiny Invaders iOS game ($0.99) has recently received an update. Now, fans of the puzzle game – which was featured by Apple in the iPhone 4S keynote – can enjoy additional content. Furthermore, a free-to-play version of Tiny Invaders has recently appeared in the App Store: users can play through 15 levels of the popular game before being asked to purchase additional content.
As outlined in the app’s release notes, features of Tiny Invaders include:
- Innovative puzzles that require nimble fingers!
- Intuitive one-touch controls
- Simple to pickup and fun to master
- 75 levels – can you get 3 stars in them all?
- Artwork from a BAFTA award-winning team
- Game Center support
- Compete with your friends on leaderboards
- Fun achievements
It’s great to see this popular game expanding Angry Birds-style, adding more content for those who’ve already paid $0.99 for the application. However, the free version of Tiny Invaders means potential customers can try the game before they buy it – this is handy, especially since iOS application rentals still haven’t launched (and potentially never will).
For more information on the application, take a look at our review.