Great news, jailbreakers: Dashboard X 2.0 is now available to download in the Cydia Store!
Just one week ago, we told you about the then-upcoming update to the popular jailbreak tweak, which allows users to add a wide variety of different widgets to their jailbroken iDevice’s Home screen. Now, the updated package is available to download. Here’s the full change-log for Dashboard X 2.0:
- Dropped the alert for deleting widgets.
- Pop over for adding a new widget on the iPad.
- Resizing widgets (two finger pinch).
- New animations for adding a new widget on iPhone.
- ‘Suck’ animation when removing widgets.
- In ‘Add New Widget’ dialog widgets no longer have “_” in their names.
- Compatibility with no dots tweak.
- Option to ‘replace background’ — replaces widgets’ backgrounds with a nicer ones.
- When in wiggle mode and moving widgets, a tap and hold is required before actually moving the widget, like with normal app icons.
- Different positions for different orientations on the iPad (on home screen).
- Dashboard screen supports all (landscape right, left and portrait upside down) orientations.
Excited? I’ll bet you are. Existing Dashboard X users can grab the tweak for free, while new users can download version 2.0 for just $1.99 from the ModMyi repository. Below, we’ve included a video of the updated tweak in action (provided by iDownloadBlog).
(If you can’t see the above video, please click here.)