Two months after its successful debut, Stock Market HD for iPad is being made available in a version that doesn’t include ads. The $0.99 Stock Market HD: Stocks and Shares for iPad app is available in the App Store.
First released in July as a freebie version, Stock Market HD allows users to search and add stocks using a company name or symbol. Additionally, it compares value and percentage changes to a portfolio.
Full features include:
- Beautifully designed for the new iPad’s retina display
- Quick reference list to track all the stocks you choose
- Easily search and add stocks using company name or symbol
- At a glance compare stock value and % change of your portfolio
- All the key details, such as daily open, high and low, volume, price/earnings ratio and market cap.
- Chart view to visualize changes over time
- Browse all news related to a particular stock and share stories via Facebook and Twitter
Apple has yet to include a native Stocks app on the iPad. Because of this, consider Stock Market HD for iPad a worthy substitute.
Note: The only difference between the two apps is that the latter is ad-supported.
If you’re interested in learning about other stock market apps for the iPad, take a look at our App Guide.